JIAAW Classroom | Archaeological Projects | Collaborative Workshops | Student Forums | Galleries | Video Archive
The Joukowsky Institute Workplace is a dynamic collection of wiki web pages, used by the Institute's faculty and students for collaborative research and investigation. The JIAAW Workplace includes information on fieldwork and workshops led by students and faculty, students' individual web pages, and galleries of images and videos produced by the Institute -- among many other projects that use the flexible wiki space for communication, connection, and information preservation.
Each page requires a password in order to change its content or to post a comment. If you would like to be given permission to comment on a specific page or group of pages, please contact the person in charge of that page, or email email@example.com.
You can find additional information on the Institute's courses, events, faculty, and other projects on our website, at www.brown.edu/joukowskyinstitute.
For news in the archaeological blogosphere check out John Cherry's Blog Roll
Latest from Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology
- CFP: Cultures of Stone 2014 — Deadline June 15, 2014
- CFP: Company of images: modelling the ancient Egyptian imaginary world of the Middle Bronze Age — Deadline May 15, 2014
- Visiting Roman position at University of Missouri – Deadline April 15, 2014
- Fieldwork Opportunity: Summer fieldwork opportunities in Cyprus
- College Fellow in the Archaeology of Israel and the Hebrew Bible, Harvard University — Deadline April 15, 2014
- Koç University, Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations Summer Programs 2014 — Application deadline April 30, 2014
- Internship Opportunity: Providence Pictures Research and Development, Web and Social Media Interns
- Fieldwork Opportunity: Roman Peasant Project 2015 – Deadline: March 30, 2014
- CFP: TAG 2014 – Interpreting the Deep Past: The Convergence of Material Remains, Myth and Memory – Deadline March 21, 2014
- Visiting Assistant Professor in Ancient Art, Architecture and Archaeology, Brown University — Application Deadline April 15, 2014